Followers

Sunday 6 June 2010

Thank you


This card has a little story on Thursday night my son phoned and asked if I could make him some thank you cards to tie in with all the other wedding stationary I made them. He wanted a photo of them on the front. As they were coming for lunch on Saturday I thought that’s when they wanted them. John and I were out all Friday morning and I wanted to prepare stuffed tomatoes and peppers for Saturday’s lunch. So late Friday afternoon I started making them I also had me PB challenge to organise! I finished them Friday evening. We had a great lunch yesterday and they were very pleased with the cards and said did not expect me to make the so soon!!

5 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous,bet your son and wife were delighted,hope your keeping well,miss al my DC buddies,take care,Janette.xxx

kay said...

well at leasts thats a job done ginny,it is gorgeous,x

Mau xx said...

Its Lovely Ginny, they must be well pleased
xx

Hells said...

Well done Ginny. It is lovely. Shows what you can do when you "think" there is a rush on. lol. Love Helen xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card. Lovely couple. Kathleen x