Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

If Flowers Were Friends


I was so delighted to be asked to  GDT  for  I promarkers  challenge for August I have five cards to make and this is the first!
I have used a mixture of. Dovecraft and Papermania papers a doily. Coloured   Digi Doodle Field Of Flowers with the following flexmarker and promarkers colour’s Leaf green using fine nib, for the flower s Lilac, imperial purple. Skin Rose peach, blush the dress Pale and Pastel pink. Hair Buttercup Cocoa, Cinnamon:. Finishing with some ribbon and white gems


8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny

Well done, gorgeous card, love the image
Margaret

Sue said...

Well done on your GDT spot Ginny, your card is gorgeous I really love the colours

Sue

kay said...

congratulations on your DT post ginny,your card is super,x

rachel said...

well done on your GDT post Ginny! That's fabulous news - and a beautiful card too - can't wait to see what else you do! Crafty hugs Rachel xx

Lorraine said...

Hi Ginny, gorgeous card, you've coloured the image beautifully.
Really pretty colours too.
It's good to have you on the team this month.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like the image the colours and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

ChrisAndCat said...

This is lovely, such a pretty insert too.

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Ginny, beautiful card and thank you for agreeing to be our GDT at I ♥ Promarkers. It was my turn to pick someone and i thought of you straight away!!

Hugs Hazel xx