Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

A perfect Pear



Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers  
 LOVE AS ALL AROUND Challenge

We are sponsored this week by Marianne Designs you can find HERE
 I have used Melissa Frances papers Martha Stewart punch around the Page. I have coloured the pear digi image with promarkers and WordAart for the sentiment.  Bow butterfly Marianne Die and flowers and a heart sentiment.
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work
So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


8 comments:

Mojca said...

Really cute Ginny. Hugs! MOjca

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ginny. I love the image and beautiful detailing
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Ginny.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

such a lovely card Ginny -fabulous colouring and I love the butterfly! Hugs rachel x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Ginny, I like the image, the papers and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

What a fun card Ginny, and your colouring of the pears is gorgeous, love it xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, love the different image. xxx

Lee said...

Very pretty and Great colouring.Hugs xx