Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Photo Inspiration

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is Photo Inspiration
Our sponsor is
The Prize is


My inspiration came from the colours in the image. The papers are Papermania Capsule Collection the digi is Bee Happy Polka Doodles I have added ribbon flowers sentiment and punched butterflies.

  How you interpret this is completely up to you,
as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work

So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ginny, I love the image and wonderful sunny colours
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

I love this image Ginny. Lovely card.

Doreen said...

beautiful card and lovely image as well
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Mojca said...

Oh all that beautiful colours. Gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous summery card Ginny. Lovely colours and design
Lorraine x

kay said...

Sweet card x