Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Use 3 Different Shapes

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is Use 3 Different Shapes
We have two sponsors this week  
The prize is

The Paper Shelter
Prize is a $10 voucher.

I used paper and pink card from stash the image courtesy of our sponsor is Fair day The paper shelter I have coloured her with Flex and Promarkers.



  How you interpret this is completely up to you,
    as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work
So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations
.

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous image, so cute, lovely card altogether. xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I love the cute image and pretty colours
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. I love the image and all the different shapes
Lorraine x

Mojca said...

Oh such a lovely girly card and the inside is gorgeous as well. Hugs! MOjca

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like the sweet image the papers and the frame.
Kevin xx

kay said...

Real girly card x