Followers

Tuesday 8 October 2013

"AWARENESS"

Good morning this is my first card for Ike's World challenge

Prize for this Challenge

 I have used the stunning image called "AWARENESS" and is Free for you to play along with us. I have coloured her with promarkers. X-cut doily die, Melissa Frances papers, flowers and a ribbon. The sentiment reflects the theme since October is officially Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations. Hope to see you there 


10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, such a beautiful image and I love the pretty doily frame.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Ginny, I like the image the design and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Beautiiful card!

Mimi said...

Awesome card hun, beautiful in so many ways :) Hugs Jane your IKEsWorld DT sister :) xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card Ginny love the image and the layout. Love Alison xxx

Mojca said...

Oh the colours are so pretty and the image just gorgeous! hugs! MOjca

Kaylee Snyder said...

This is so pretty. I love the doily framing the image. I also like how you balanced the flowers with the hope ribbon. So glad to be on the DT with you.

ike said...

So beautiful Ginny - I love how you cut her out :-) The doily and floral touches are marvelous. So pleased to have you on my Team :-)
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mau xx said...

Beautiful! its so pretty ginny.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Your first creation as part of Ike's World turned out fabulous Ginny. I love the die cut you used and your flowers are so beautiful too. Well done!

Lisa D., fellow teammie