Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2013

More Than 1 Fold

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is  More Than 1 Fold
Our sponsor is
Prize is


I have folded the corner of the card and added the butterfly from Marianne Dies I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. The image courtesy of our sponsor is Trixie Boo Sherri Baldy. Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies-Scalloped label, paper from Papermaina.
The cracker I have used thick green paper, Nestabilities Dies-Scalloped, ribbon, peel offs. The images Stamp Vantige Santa Sherri Baldy andWinter Wonder Land Reindeer Sherri Baldy  I coloured them with Promarkers. You can fill the cracker with candies.Tutorial here 



5 comments:

Wendy L said...

The card is beautiful Ginny and I love the insert too. The crackers look great with and image stuck on them. xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I love the folded corner with the added butterfly. Fabulous crackers too, beautiful images.
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Ginny love the image and the butterfly. Love Alison x

Chrissy C said...

Love the folded look.

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny

Beautiful card, I like your layout and image, plus the gorgeous crackers
Margaret