Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Things with Wings

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is THINGS WITH WINGS


I really love this Winter Robin    IKEsART digis Winter Bird Selection coloured Promarkers and Fleximarkers.  Marianne Designs Creatables - Frames die and Poinsettia set Britannia Dies, punched snowflakes and a double bow.
IKE’s SHOP 
So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations. Hope to see you there.

Your Prize for playing along in this Challenge is a $15 voucher for IKEsART digis ... but don’t forget.... only those creations which use an IKEsART image are eligible to be voted upon for the Prize and Top 3.


I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

Winter W onderland  No Sentiment

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous traditional Christmas card Ginny, xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I love the image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

Really pretty Ginny! hugs! Mojca

ike said...

That is really gorgeous Ginny and more of your fantastic Dies :-) You must have masses of them ? :-)

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card, I love Christmas cards with robins on, a robin should be our national bird.
Margaret

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ginny such a beautiful Christmas Card love the dies you have used. Love Alison xxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a wonderful Christmas card Ginny. As always, I love the inside too!

Hugs,
Lisa