Followers

Tuesday 9 December 2014

MERRY CREEPMAS Over at Ike’s World challenge

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge
This week’s theme is MERRY CREEPMAS (the darker side of Xmas)

I used A4 black card stock - Striplet Collection Lattice Heart Craft Die by Sue Wilson. And Piestra Tile (Memory Box Die   "Holly Fairy"from IKEsART digis  I coloured with promarkers and using the fine nibs. I have added a bloody knife to this fantastic image. Some lace and ribbon to embellish.




So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations. Hope to see you there.
Your Prize for playing along in this Challenge is a $15 voucher for IKEsART digis ... but don’t forget.... only those creations which use an IKEsART image are eligible to be voted upon for the Prize and Top 3. Please visit IKE’s SHOP

7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love the colours Love and hugs Carole x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

APPARENTLY IF YOU JUST IGNORE THE ROBOT THINGY BELOW THE AND THE COMMENT WILL POST ANYWAY

Alison59 said...

great card :-)

Lee said...

Love this,that die is fab.xx

Sall said...

Hmmm I think I need some more fine nibs, my colouring is abysmal without them..thank you for reminding me. Sorry it's been a while since I last commented, I am creating a time machine to stop time running away from me.

I adore this image it's perfect for Christmas and your colouring makes it exquisite.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny!!
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Ginny, love the diecut :o)
Jackie xx