Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Non Drip Gloss

Good morning it is time for another visit to Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

A new fun image today Non Drip Gloss would you let him a loose with your decorating? He has more paint on himself and the floor oh dear me. Mind you I have to say I am not much better with a paint brush!
Non Drip Gloss  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  is coloured with promarkers. The papers are   Dovecraft. Two sentiments and a little extra paint on the floor.





 The insert has another  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps image it is  Hole in one Hal (colour)

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Very cute and funny. That sentiment cracks me up!

Margarets designer cards said...

Great fun card, I love your seniment a great phase that goes well with the image
Margaret

Janette said...

Such a fun card Ginny, don't you just love images this one...
Hope your enjoying the sunshine..xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful fun card Ginny, love those stripes :o)
Jackie xx