Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Phyllis the Festive Fairy

Good morning today from  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  we have Phyllis the Festive Fairy
I think it is safe to say she will not be on the top of anybody’s tree! Phillis has had a little too much Christmas pud over the years. She just sprinkles her fairy dust now.

I have used the image Phyllis the Festive Fairy and Christmas Sentiments sheet 01 on the inside as well there are some fun sentiments on this sheet.
I have coloured her with promarkers.  Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals dies Silent Night Premium paper a gorgeous bow and some gems.




I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
Winter Wonderland     A Christmas Fairy  

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card Ginny, xxx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha she's fab and I love the sentiment too lol ;-)

Jacee said...

Lovely card Ginny, I do love your gorgeous bow!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lisa J said...

Fabulous Card and I do love that Image! I adore your insert too. This is great! Lisa x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Ginny, she looks about the same shape as me :o)
Jackie xx

kay said...

Your fairy made me laugh lol
Fab card Ginny x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 247 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Cards By MI said...

Such fun charming card. Really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at The Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie