Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Sweet Treats Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for  I ♥promarkers  challenge


 This week’s theme is Sweet Treats
 and our sponsor is  
Prize is £15.00 Voucher to spend in the shop

Papermaina Capsul  Parisian Blue  Collection papers  the image  is Cake from Deedee's Digis  coloured with promarkers  Nestabilities Opulent  Ovals Dies Flower and a bow






   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

7 comments:

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous backing paper; scrummy cake! :-)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Lisa J said...

Hi Ginny! Sorry its taken me so long to visit! I am a follower of your blog now so no excuses!!!! This is a lovely card and a beautiful insert. Lisa x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Ginny, love the paper, xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Ginny
Dianne xx :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like the image and the ribbon
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Lovely card Ginny :o)
Jackie xx