Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Make Us Laugh over at Ike's World challenge

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is Make Us Laugh 




The image is a new one from IKEsART digis, Bad Santa coloured with promarkers
Dandelion papers  X-cut sentiment die and a metal corner.



So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis, we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

Please visit IKE’s SHOP


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

A little bit saucy Ginny, great card, xxx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha love the insert! Great card Ginny :-)

ike said...

BRILLIANT !!! This gave me a chuckle Ginny and I really love the sentiment inside. Great fun :-D
Thank you for making this for me at IWC :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lee said...

Ha Ha Ha,certainly made me laugh.Great card.xx