Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

Include an Animal Over at Creative Craft Cottage blog challenge

Good morning he is my DT card for  Creative Craft Cottage
This week’s theme is Include an Animal
 


Sue Wilson Striplet   Regal.Couture Creation’s dies. Nestabilities Dies Scalloped Labels die, Spellbinders - Floral Ovals.Poinsettia set Britannia Dies the image is  Lycaonia  courtesy of our sponsor  ArtiDoodles coloured with promarkers.  Punched snowflakes Cuttlebug spots embossing folder.




So pop over to Creative Craft Cottage   and see all the other wonderful DT creations
I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenges

Winter Wonderland Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
Passion for ProMarkers    "spots and/or stripes" spots embossing 


11 comments:

ike said...

Beautiful card Ginny. I love the layout design and gorgeous colour :-D xxxxx

Alison59 said...

Love that blue Ginny, fab card :-)

Nat said...

What a beautiful image - I love your pretty blues and fab colouring. Thank you for playing at PFP
Natx

Ali said...

Love the image and your colouring = thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny, love the pretty dies
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Ginny, I like the image and the die cuts
Kevin xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. I love the image and my favourite dots embossing folder. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is perfect. Great embossed background too. Thank you for celebrating our 7th anniversary with us at PFP this week. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ginny stunning card, I have this image and love it. Alison xx

Eileen said...

I love the colours you have chosen here Ginny. The ice blue goes so well with the white, and great use of die cuts. Thanks for joining in with our 'Spots and Stripes Anniversary challenge' at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Eileen said...

Back again with another hat on. Still love the blue and white combination that you have used here. I don't think I mentioned on my last post about the beautiful way you add appeal with your beautiful inserts, love how you finished this one with a corner punch on the insert. Thanks for joining in With our 'non-traditional colours' challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
Eileen x