Followers

Monday 29 August 2016

Banksy-Claus

Good morning Ginny here with my card for this week. 

 Brand new image for Christmas from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps it’s called Banksy Claus
Banksy Claus has his spray can out I wonder who wall he is praying the graffiti on?


 I have used Green card stock X-cut corner punch Craft too embossing folder. Marieker Merry Christmas die. Banksy Claus  is coloured using Promarkers.


 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great 'fun' image on your lovely card, xxxx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha naughty Santa; great card :-)

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card... I love the dies & embossing folder :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Janette said...

Fabulously fun card Ginny..xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great fun card Ginny!!
Kevin xx