Followers

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Hanging Basket

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme What's NEW With You (New year,  new stuff etc) 


The images Hanging Basket from IKEsART digis coloured with promarkers.
Diesire 6x6 Regal Corner Embossing Folder  Christmas Sizzix Christmas boarder Dies.


So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
 Please visit IKE’s SHOP 

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Sweet image Ginny on your lovely card, xxx

ike said...

Very pretty card Ginny and I love the borders.
Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC xx
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful hanging basket, lovely card

Janette said...

Very sweet..xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful image Ginny and I love the border :-)

Mimi said...

Gorgeous creation Ginny and I am totally in love with the silver borders, the perfect finishing touch :) :) :) xxxx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Ginny
Lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma