Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

One For The Girls



Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers
 This week’s theme is One For The Girls
We are sponsored this week by Saturated Canary


 This is my card we were lucky and had our choice of digi and this is mine! Ugly 
Christmas sweater Saturated Canary I have coloured her using ProMarkers some with the fine nib.
The papers are Boofle Christmas Papermania.
 A brad sentiments and gems.

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work
So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenges   .

Moving Along with theTimes - Only Girls Allowed
 
          

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely image and coloured perfectly.xxx

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty Ginny. I love the image and great shape of your card. hugs! MOjca

Wendy L said...

Brilliant card and a great image from SC. xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny

Gorgeous card, and what beautiful colours.
Margaret

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Ginny. The image looks great and I love the shape and colours.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. I love that image and the colours and design are fabulous.
sue xx

rachel said...

great card Ginny - I love that hair - brilliant xx

Lee said...

Adorable.Hugs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this month, huggles Pops x x x