Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

Blue Christmas in September

Good morning it is Sunday so it must be time for! Here come the Boys s challenge.


This week’s theme is - Blue Christmas in September
We are sponsored this week by Doctor Digi
They are offering a Digi of the Winners Choice


 The backing paper is one I made up myself. I have  a few different colours if you would like to use them they are on the paper page at the top. The image is Pud Overload courtesy of our sponsor Doctor Digi and I have coloured him with promarkers. They are fabulous images to work with and just right for the men in our lives. Added some   ribbon and a sentiment.




Here come the Boys  Challenge  starts today,
 we would love to see all your cards/creations 
 Remember that to be in
with a chance of winning the prize, your card must be made for the fellas
in our lives - the big guys or the little peeps!

So pop over to Here come the Boys and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Ginny, I love the fun image and great sentiment!
Sue xx

Wendy L said...

Great card Ginny, love that fella, isn,t that how we all feel after Christmas lunch? xxxx

Mojca said...

Oh it's really cute! hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

This is so cute Ginny, he he what a funny image, love it :) xx

ike said...

Brilliant Ginny !! This made me laugh LoL
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

great fun card Ginny, I like the image the colours and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Lisa xx said...

this did make me smile Ginny....super card xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Christmas card Ginny. I love the fun image and all the shades of blue.
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha, ha. That's a fun card Ginny, lol.

kay said...

Brilliant card x