Followers

Monday 24 August 2015

Dunderton Acedemicals FC

Good morning today from  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  we have Dunderton Acedemicals FC 
Derrick is so happy the football season has started he has enjoyed England winning the ashes but football is his main sport.
 I have coloured him with my promarkers I have also use  Tea Time Sentiment sheet 01 as my brother can’t go more than about 10 miles without stopping for a cupper !  
I have used Hobby craft candles and Nestabilities Dies



I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

9 comments:

kay said...

What a fun card and very apt for your brother x

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card Hugs Caorle x

Jacee said...

Super fun design Ginny
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie said...

Fab fun card Ginny, love the sentiment, it is so true :o)
Jackie xx

Alison59 said...

Brilliant! Love the sentiment :-)

Anonymous said...

A truely fun card - from the sentiments to the images - really makes me smile. Chantell JAI

Christine Blain said...

Great, personalised, card Ginny. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

Oh lol...That sentiment is a crack up Ginny, love the image...Fabulous male card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

ColourmehappyDi said...

What a fun card, Ginny. I'm sure it will make the recipient's day. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.
Di, JAI