Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Anything Goes Over on I ♥ Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for  I ♥promarkers  challenge

 This week’s theme is  Anything Goes
Our sponsor is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps

Their Prize is 2 digi image of winner’s choice.

 The image is Simply Santa  courtesy of our sponsor  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps coloured with promarkers the sentiment Christmas Sentiments sheet 01 from   Dr Digi's House Of Stamps  Christmas snow bow Brads Die-cut and Ribbon




  

 So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

10 comments:

Alison59 said...

Ha ha "Dear Santa I can explain"!!! FAbulous :-)

ike said...

LoL :-D Brilliant card and I love the jolly Santa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Fab card Ginny! Lovely osier and ribbon!
Lucy x

Unknown said...

*paper

Wendy L said...

Super card Ginny, xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and fun card Ginny
Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

Fab card Ginny
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant fun card Ginny, I love the sentiment!1
Kevin xx

kay said...

Think I would have a lot of explaining to do for Santa lol. Super card x

Annie said...

oh Ginny you made me smile tonight with the lovely 'I still love you' on my blog. Still love you too - my friend and yet again you've done a great card. Annie xxx