Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Anything goes over at I ♥promarkers challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers  challenge  

 This week’s theme is Anything goes
Our sponsor is  IKEsART digis


Prize is a $15voucher .

This is anew image courtesy of our sponsor   Gene + Fred  fromIKEsART digis  and an umbrella coloured with promarkers. I printed the image onto some lovely paper I had with clouds and birds I added Gene + Fred the umbrella and sentiment.



   
So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
   

7 comments:

ike said...

FABulous card Ginny. They look so cool against that great background :-) Thanks for using my image and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you All :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Janette said...

Great card Ginny,what a fab image and sentiment...xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card Ginny love the image you have used. Love Alison xx

Alison59 said...

Fabulous and the perfect song for today's weather :-)

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Ginny, I like the image and I am now singing the song
Kevin xx

Wendy L said...

Cardi looks great Ginny and a fab card too, xxx