Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2016

At The Movies over at Ike's World challenge

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge
This week’s theme is At The Movies Never look Back (film)
I am using FaceBook Fan Club Exclusive Freebie
It's called "NEVER "


  Embossing Folder De’sire image is Never from Ikesart FaceBook Fan Club coloured with promarkersLace bow and pearls.






So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

Please visit IKE’s SHOP

5 comments:

ike said...

Wonderful card Ginny - she looks gorgeous. Thank you for making this for me at IWC :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

Super card Ginny :-)

Wendy L said...

Looks great Ginny, xxx

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic card & image darl & I love the embossing folder you've used :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

~ginny said...

Look at you girlfriend! All those high and low-lights in her hair! And I love your choice of sentiment for that image. Some nice shading on her skin too and I like the bow placement kind of 'framing' the image. Well done Ginny!
~ginny
RubberMAD