Followers

Monday 23 May 2016

I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  is now running a challenge on Facebook 
you can find it HERE
  Good morning here is my DT card for Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas  now pucker those lips and brace yourself for a big kiss from Deirdery full of loveliness! The papers are from Daisy and Dandelion  Christmas collection.I have coloured I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas with promarkers. Poinsettia set Britannia Dies and decorative eyelets



.
 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and fun card Ginny
Dianne xx :)

Alison59 said...

Ha ha Ginny - too much Christmas pudding lol ;-)
Great card :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Lol Ginny I absolutely love the humour in this Christmas design, so fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Janette said...

Now that's funny, what a brilliant card Ginny...xx

~@ngie~ said...

lol fantastic & fun card darl... I do love the 'sassy' image :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Margarets designer cards said...

Love it, brilliant card and image
Margaret