Followers

Monday 16 May 2016

Spider Stan

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  is now running a challenge on Facebook you can find it HERE

 Good morning Ginny here with my design team card for 



I have used a new image Spider Stan and  Comic Sentiments sheet 01
What can I say about Stan in his Spiderman outfit his off to cheer up his poorly friend.
I have used yellow card stock Lattice embossing folder Joy Crafts and some candy. I have coloured Spider Stan with promarkers. The Get Well message is computer generated.




 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE    


9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, this is a fab 'boy' card, xxx

Lee said...

Fab card,love it. Huggles xx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha great image and card Ginny :-)

Nearly didn't look as I thought there might be a piccie of a real spider - euggggggg :-@

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, absolutely love this and will cheer up any patient.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

~@ngie~ said...

lol fantastic Get Well card... I love the image... thanx for sharing the link for the image :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Lorraine said...

ha ha ...a brilliant fun image. FAb card
Lorraine x

~ginny said...

Absolutely fun card Ginny! LOve the image you chose to use, the colors of the background, the embossing - delightful!!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous Card Ginny love the image and your design, brightened my day up. Love Alison xx

Sall said...

Great image and wow Candy, haven't come across that before so will look out for it. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.